MVAA staff are available to attend and/or speak at events for veterans or that involve veteran issues. Please fill out and submit the Event Invitation Form
, providing information about your event such as the date, time, location and expected number of attendees.
If you would like MVAA to participate on a panel or present a session, please specify the topic and length of the session. MVAA can also staff a booth or table, providing brochures and information on health care, education, employment and numerous other topics concerning veterans.
Before you get started, there are a few things you should know:
- For most people, it will take 5 to 10 minutes to fill out the Event Invitation Form.
- The form will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity. You will get a two-minute warning before this happens. Any information that has not been saved will be lost.
- You may attach up to three attachments to provide additional details about your event. Each attachment has file-size limit of 5 MB.
- By providing complete information about your event and the role you wish MVAA to fill, you enable the agency to make the best decision about the appropriate staff member to attend, resources to distribute, etc.
- If you request an MVAA resource table, please provide the table dimensions and information on if MVAA will be sharing the table with other organizations. This determines our set-up and what items we bring to the event.
- If you have questions, please call the Michigan Veteran Resource Service Center at 800-MICH-VET (800-642-4838) or contact us by
e-mail at MVAAResourceCenter@michigan.gov